• FELISCUNHA: ghyt74  pessoal   49E09B4F
    17 de Outubro de 2024, 09:09
  • JPratas: try65hytr A Todos  4tj97u<z classic k7y8j0
    16 de Outubro de 2024, 01:41
  • j.s.: try65hytr a todos  4tj97u<z
    14 de Outubro de 2024, 20:51
  • FELISCUNHA: ghyt74  pessoal , boa semana  49E09B4F
    14 de Outubro de 2024, 09:46

Autor Tópico: ty good job the fi  (Lida 777 vezes)

Offline yyys123

• Digital Satkeys
ty good job the fi
« em: 14 de Dezembro de 2019, 02:22 »
Dustin Johnson has vowed to learn from past experiences as he aims to clinch his first major title at the Masters. Johnson fell agonisingly short at the US Open last year, conceding the title to Jordan Spieth with a three-putt, before two consecutive rounds of 75 ended his hopes at The Open in July.But the world No 9, who has recorded three top-10 finishes from his last four tournaments, is confident he can learn from his past experiences and break his major duck.   Zach Johnson has brought along the Claret Jug he won at The Open in St Andrews last year I still feel like my times coming, said Johnson. Ive just got to keep putting myself in position to have a chance to win. One of these days I will get it done.I dont look at any of them as scar tissue. I try to take every situation, good or bad, and just try to learn from them and use the experience that I had. You know, even like last year at the U.S. Open, to me, that gives me a lot of confidence; if Im in that situation on Sunday, I know I can get it done.This year, I feel like Im coming in with a pretty solid game. I feel like every part of my game is improving. I felt like Ive got a lot of confidence in every part of my game right now, especially with my wedges. I think thats something thats going to help me around here.You know, I think short game and putting is the key around here. I feel like I hit the ball pretty well most of the time. I think if I chip and putt it well, bunkers well, then Im going to compete and have a chance to win on Sunday. Zach Johnson missed out on a first major at the US Open in 2015 Meanwhile, 2007 Masters champions Zach Johnson has been preparing for the Masters in an unusual way by setting up parts of his home course to mimic the conditions in Georgia. This is the one major where we play at the same site every year, so I feel like I dont need to play (the week before), he said. This one, I take the week off, because of what I do at home.The superintendent, what he does to the course.... its not Augusta, but we make it extreme, and that helps when I get here. (He has) very, very tight lies around the greens and fast greens. Zach Johnson won the Masters in 2007 by two shots at one-over-par, the highest winning total at the event He had our practice putting green rolling over 14 (on the stimpmetre) and he took a lot of the grain out. Its a different type of grass, but speeds speed. He actually did some other things around the greens to try to mimic here, but it was even more extreme.Johnson, who has had a mixed bag of results this season finishing fifth in the Arnold Palmer invitational but missing the cut at the Honda Classic, declared that he always feels inspired when he steps out onto Augustas fairways.As he prepares to compete in his 12th Masters, the American has brought along The Opens prized Claret Jug as an extra lift. I saw the Claret Jug last night for the first time in a long time, he added. Staring at that thing and touching, it gives you a lift.My team, if you will, of individuals, guys that I certainly trust - coaches, what-not - have had it (the Jug in their possession). I did get it back this past evening. Thats what its about. I want it to be shared.Youre talking about two of the biggest, iconic symbols in sports. To have that honour to don the (Masters) Green Jacket and drink out of the Claret Jug is pretty special. Im still in awe and pinching myself knowing Ive got one of each. 49ers Jerseys China . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. San Francisco 49ers Store . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. https://www.49ersjerseysale.com/ . The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Fake 49ers Jerseys .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs.LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland -- Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States completed her exceptional slalom season with a fifth World Cup race win on Saturday. The Olympic champion was 1.44 seconds faster than any rival in one of the longest womens slaloms in World Cup history. "I did a pretty good job the first run I guess so I felt more comfortable the second run, and just trying to hold on to it," Shiffrin said. She had a two-run combined time of 2 minutes, 4.54 seconds. Frida Hansdotter of Sweden was second and Austrias Marlies Schild was third, trailing 1.66 behind Shiffrin. Shiffrin already clinched her second straight World Cup discipline title one week ago when winning a race at Are, Sweden. "I am very proud. One of my goals this year was to hold on to the slalom globe," she said. Shiffrin led the standings from start to finish after winningg the season-opening race in November at Levi, Finland.dddddddddddd. Her ninth career World Cup victory came two days after her 19th birthday. Shiffrin will also race the season-ending giant slalom on Sunday. Only four racers were within two seconds of Shiffrin on a tiring end-of-season course Saturday. "You have to try to just be as efficient as you can and not waste any energy," Shiffrin said after the first run. "Try to just stay close to the gates as you can, make sure you are moving quick in between and let your skis do the rest of the work." Tina Maze of Slovenia, whom Shiffrin edged for the slalom title in a thrilling race here last season, was 5.65 seconds back in the morning and did not start the second leg. Shiffrin was due to collect her crystal globe trophy after the subsequent second run of a mens giant slalom. ' ' '